“There are people out there who are not gonna like what you do, but ultimately it doesn’t matter. You have to love what you do, and whatever’s outside your sphere of control you have to forget about. And that’s just the way it is.” ~John
(I just needed to remember this today..)
30 Day Music Challenge
A song that reminds you of something sad.
Tears in Heaven ~ Eric Clapton
Goo Goo Dolls.
The Evolution of
This writer will never be able to put into words how goddamn proud I am of my gorgeous guys. John, Robby, Mike…. you deserve every success in your lives!
Rick Astley will let you borrow any movie from his Pixar collection except one. He’s never gonna give you Up.
Gamer Level: Evil Genius
I was going thru some old pics and found Ft. Stevens, OR. My old playground.
Battery Jules is across the river at Ft. Columbia.
- (If you're a Goo Crew black belt, don't spoil the answers for others!)
- Which of the their songs appeared on the 'City Of Angels' soundtrack?
- From where do the Goo Goo Dolls originate?
- What cover did John perform with Limp Bizkit's Fred Durst for the WTC Tribute?
- When was the album 'Superstar Car Wash' released?
- Since when have the Goo Goo Dolls existed?
- Who plays the drums for the Goos?
- What doesn't John Rzeznik do in the band?
- What song is in the movie "Twister"?
- What song did the Goo Goo Dolls cover for "INXS"?
- What song was featured on the "Freddy's Dead" soundtrack?
- Johnny and Robby sing a song together about a lying girl, what is the song called?
- The Goo's sing a song about a girl who is pregnant and deciding what to do with the baby, what is the song called?
- What was the original drummer of the band's name?
- John Rzeznik sang the theme song for what US NBC nighttime show?
- Which Batman movie did the Goo Goo Dolls have a song featured in and what was it called?
- How many songs do the Goo Goo Dolls have on the "Freddy's Dead" soundtrack?
- The song "Messed Up" only has one line,what is it?
- The song "Million Miles Away" is a cover of what band?
- What Goo Goo Dolls song was included on the "X Games, Vol. 1 - Music From The Edge" album?
- What number is missing from this lyric: "Everytime you point your finger,___ more point right back at you" and what is the song title?
- What's the rest of this lyric: "May, put your arms around me, what you feel is what you are..."?
- What song, from "Dizzy Up the Girl" is about drugs and what happens when you use them?
- In what concert did John hold up a sign that said "Polish guys kick ass"?
- What are John's two middle names?
- What album is the song "Hate This Place" from?
- In "The Concert for New York City" (which was a concert after 9/11) the Goo Goo Dolls performed "American Girl" and what other song?
- Who wrote the song "Black Balloon"?
- Who is John Rzeznik's biggest musical influence?
- What is Robby Takac's daughter's name?
- What was the Goo Goo Dolls' original name?
- What record label did the Goo Goo Dolls have legal troubles with?
lighthouse frozen winter snow